Has the last month been the best in your life??

Been the best with some of the worst moments. I never doubted we would win the league and loved the run in, but I genuinely hated watching both finals until the final whistle.

I'll struggle to watch a game of football for a while. Might get back into it by the time of the Arsenal game but maybe not on the same level ever again(ok probably fibbing on this). A draining last couple of months for sure. Even looking at the new fixtures I thought "ah, shit I'm not ready for this"

As good as it's been this month I don't think anything, ever will top the "Agueroooo" moment. Back in summer I said we'd win a lot this year so I almost expected it.

After all these years when I see that goal it still feels amazing when it goes in!

I’ve never known anything like this - 93:20 and Dipper title run-ins were long and run in of attrition - but the amount of games, travel and full 90 mins where we (the crowd) have participated has left me fininacially and emotionally broken

Been at work this week (after getting back from Istanbul on Monday) and I’ve been like a zombie

I’m not complaining - the very best time, games, memories and experiences which I’ve shared with my two boys that each of us will take to our graves

Thank you City - what a team - what a fan base

What a week it’s been. It felt amazing and I get so much happiness from watching the celebrations and every angle of the parade.
It was just a massive box ticked off, an amazing achievement, but I said the CL was and is what I said, just a cup competition,
My euphoria for the goal was class and the final whistle, but it wasn’t really up there with the feeling of aguerooo or turning it around in 5 minutes against Villa, but how can it when both times we looked absolutely doomed!
I can defend behind the scenes all I like, rival fans will say due to envy that all our achievements are tainted and whilst I don’t agree and defend us fully, there is a small cloud hanging over us which badly needs to be removed for once and for all

Still hasn't sunk in, and probably won't until next season.

Hated watching both finals, didn't enjoy a single minute. Loved the games against Munich and Madrid, and beating Arsenal at home.

Would love to see some sort of documentary on the season to take it all in again, but at the end of the day, we did it!

Bet there's many older City fans who will say late 60s can't be beaten like there's Liverpool fans who prefer the early success of shankly over the domination days of Paisley and Fagan

It’s been up there, but May 2012 - beat United, my daughter was born and City won their first title in my lifetime.

The feeling of fighting hard against tears was something I haven’t felt since that QPR day though, there was raw emotion in that stadium.

I’ve never known anything like this - 93:20 and Dipper title run-ins were long and run in of attrition - but the amount of games, travel and full 90 mins where we (the crowd) have participated has left me fininacially and emotionally broken

Been at work this week (after getting back from Istanbul on Monday) and I’ve been like a zombie

I’m not complaining - the very best time, games, memories and experiences which I’ve shared with my two boys that each of us will take to our graves

Thank you City - what a team - what a fan base
I’ve been absolutely drained all week. Had to go to a 2 day conference on Wed, with a team building event thrown in(Paintballing) in the 25 degree heat. I am shattered today. Absolutely drained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.