Hatton v Khan

josh06

Just heard on north west tonight Khan has said he wants to fight Hatton, and would go up to his weight to do so next year.

Now personally i don't rate khan and to be honest Hatton is not as good as he is made out to be... But i do think Hatton would rip Khan apart/

Thoughts?

I would love Hatton to kick the shit out of that horrible cocky bastard, however I doubt it would happen

Khan seems to be not very bright if he thinks he has a chance against Hatton but to be fair I'd love to see him get smashed to fuck.

Hatton would leather Khan. he wouldnt be able to take one of those body punches.

Hatton would KO Khan. Khan hasn't proved anything yet. He should fight a fellow blue John Murray to see who is the best in the UK as this fight is a must see fight. With Warren leaving Setanta for Sky this fight would be able to happen but does Warren want Khan in with a hungry fighter who can punch and has power to KO people in with his new Golden Boy does he fuck.

leighton said:
Hatton would KO Khan. Khan hasn't proved anything yet. He should fight a fellow blue John Murray to see who is the best in the UK as this fight is a must see fight. With Warren leaving Setanta for Sky this fight would be able to happen but does Warren want Khan in with a hungry fighter who can punch and has power to KO people in with his new Golden Boy does he fuck.

i agree a murray v khan fight would be a genuine 50/50 for me.like you say though this early in khan's career and with so much at stake i reckon warren would dodge murray.

I don't know an awful lot about boxing but Hatton would sure beat the hell out of Khan. I hope so anyway, I can't stand that cocky tosser, Khan.

mikeyboy said:
leighton said:

i agree a murray v khan fight would be a genuine 50/50 for me.like you say though this early in khan's career and with so much at stake i reckon warren would dodge murray.

Look at any of Warrens fighters they have all dodged big fights time and time again and have taken the easy fight. No wonder Ricky left Warren and now you have Calzaghe who has walked out on Warren who next to walk. Look at the Enzo v Haye fight Enzo was KOing all these bums and looked what happened with the Haye he was KO'd. The same goes for Gavin Rees he was KO'd in his first World title defence by a half decent fighter. Warren is too street smart to let Khan in with one of the main guys as there is a chance he will be found out and Khan wont be a big money earner for Warren. All of Khans fights with Sky will be BOX OFFICE untill he gets beat.

Wont ever happen. Hatton will retire by the end of the year in my opinion. Witter of course will then start chasing Khan...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.