Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We're going to smash the RATS!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
aguero93:20 said:
Burtonblue said:
Tonight's performance will have em quaking in their boots.
On the positive side at least it won't breed complacency in our ranks!
Not looking forward to Sunday myself...

How did you deal with the run in to derbies ten years ago then?

We all said a little prayer on the way up the spirals - Dear God, please keep it to five!

Haha :D but we never fucking panicked like this (barring the tail end of 97/98)

How did you deal with the run in to derbies ten years ago then?

We all said a little prayer on the way up the spirals - Dear God, please keep it to five!

Not panicking really.
Just not looking forward to the fallout if we lose this one which after this week looks quite possible.
Let's face it, ten years ago not getting battered on derby day was a bonus. Things are a little different now....

Burtonblue said:

Not panicking really.
Just not looking forward to the fallout if we lose this one which after this week looks quite possible.
Let's face it, ten years ago not getting battered on derby day was a bonus. Things are a little different now....

It's not a nuclear war just a normal one

we cant let them beat us, they will be swinging there cocks around for months and months, of all the derby's since the takeover i have always been confident but not this one and it has nothing to do with tonight there just seems an air of depression for some reason and i have noticed it on this forum to, lets just hope the players re group and MP gets it into them what it means to us fans

Not as confident as I was, but still if Yaya is fit, then imagine Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure and Milner up against their midfield.

Marvin said:
Not as confident as I was, but still if Yaya is fit, then imagine Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure and Milner up against their midfield.

I would like to see those four start, along with Merlin, if he's fit, and Sergio up front.

Back four of Zaba, Vinnie, MD and Aleks with Joe in nets.

After out recent results, I've lost all confidence that I had earlier in the season and we'll need to be at our best, I believe.

Vienna_70 said:
Marvin said:

I would like to see those four start, along with Merlin, if he's fit, and Sergio up front.

Back four of Zaba, Vinnie, MD and Aleks with Joe in nets.

After out recent results, I've lost all confidence that I had earlier in the season and we'll need to be at our best, I believe.

if we can get an early goal mate they will be on the ropes thinking its going to be another hammering,really need one in the first 20/30 minutes then we will settle

We are going to win!!! Aguero will tear there piece of shit defence up- and our back line will play a blinder. Tonight should shake the fookers up as it was woeful again! Zabba will have ratboy di maria in his back pocket. Sunday will be the day we put away some of the million chances we create and miss. So im saying we'll score 4 to their 1. Get behind the boys on Sunday and fire them up!!! CTID!

sambo86 said:
We are going to win!!! Aguero will tear there piece of shit defence up- and our back line will play a blinder. Tonight should shake the fookers up as it was woeful again! Zabba will have ratboy di maria in his back pocket. Sunday will be the day we put away some of the million chances we create and miss. So im saying we'll score 4 to their 1. Get behind the boys on Sunday and fire them up!!! CTID!

i like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.