Zab................Komp.....Demi.....Kolarov

..Navas.........Fernando...Yaya.....Milner

.......................Kun.........Dzeko

I would go

............................Hart

Zab........Komp..........Mang......Clichy

Milner.....Yaya..Fernando..Fern...Nasri

...........................Kun

i would play your side and fill that midfield which will stop supply to uniteds wing play, take the possession off them and it stops there long crosses also agree with Yaya its his kind of game

Re: City v United pre match thread

I want to hammer these bastards so badly.

I fucking hate them. Hate.

marco said:
mancity1 said:
Dramatic I know but if we lose this one and don't get maximum points against CSKA the tide of support for MP will start to turn southwards quickly.

Huge change in attitude needed.

Why we were not up for this game tonight on the back of two shockers almost defies belief.

he can end it tomorrow by dropping his obsession with the 442, why is he sticking to it when its clearly not working, has he no plan B

Right now formation isn't the be all and end all most are stating will answer all the problems this team has.

Work rate , commitment, graft, conversion rate and a lack of intensity are miles below what they should be and in truth have been for most of the season.

In Europe Bayern defensively for most of the game was our only half decent performance having given up leads.

Now if we concede first its same old same old again and you just know this run will continue.

If we allow Manure to score first on Sunday its curtains for us the confidence is so fragile.

You can't believe the players lack of intent and wish to finish off teams is all down to formation.

To lose to sides like Stoke , Newcastle at home and West Ham away when is hasn't happened for a long time is ringing major alarm bells for me.

4-4-2 , 4-51 or whatever we are much better than that in terms of the things we know we need to have in games to get the better of our opposition.

We need to learn from all the games we've had this season from Stoke to Roma to Moscow to West Ham to tonight; teams have sussed out that if you really press out two-man centre mid, we'll make mistakes and there's a chance of a counter-attack...same with our corners, they're so bad they have lead to other teams chances (two goals conceded from our own corners this season) more than our own!

Even Spurs had 17 shots against us when we beat them 4-1. And United have better counter-attackers and better attackers full stop than Spurs.

So can we please please learn from those games and not be so open and silly with formations and tactics for this one? I'll forgive the last few weeks shambles for a half decent display and a win on Sunday against these cunts.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pellers 442 system

------------------Hart-----------------

Zaba-Mangala-Komps-Kolarov

Navas--Yaya--Fernando--Milner

----------Aguero---Jovetic-------------

Huge spaces between the defence and midfield. Yaya looking like he's not giving a fuck, Navas cutting inside every bastard time doing fuck all.

1-3 Aguero to score with some individual brilliance for us.
I would be amazed if that isn't the team he goes for. His myopic belief in 4-4-2 will be this seasons undoing.
I hope and pray he deviates and plays de Michelis at cb with kompany and doesn't play Dzeko up top with Aguero.

bluemc1 said:
herrock said:
Hart
Pablo Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho Yaya
Nasri Aguero Milner

id have to go with this, Jotevic for Nasri maybe

Nope, definitely no Jotevic or Dejko - maybe to come on later as impact subs.
The Beast to make a surprise appearance.

I think he will go
........................Hart
Zab.........Komps........Demi.......Cliche
Navas....Fernando......Yaya.....Milner
...................Kun.........Dzeko

I would go *
....................Hart
Zab.........Komps.....Demi....,,,,,,,.Cliche
...Fernandinho...Fernando....Milner
...............YaYa.....Jovetic
......................Kun

* assumes Silva not fit.

Defend well. Hit on break - Introduce Navas as Utd tire - possibly Deeko too.

I'd play Mangala at LB, as I quite frankly don't trust either of our other clowns to not completely destroy our defence. He played there plenty of times for Porto and I'd far rather see him defending against Di Maria than Clichy or Kolarov. Other than that, I just hope Dzeko doesn't play, otherwise we are fucked.

Hart
Zaba-Kompany-Demichelis-Mangala
Fernandinho-Yaya-Fernando
Milner-Aguero-Nasri

BlueAnorak said:
I think he will go
Zab.........Komps........Demi.......Cliche
Navas....Fernando......Yaya.....Milner
...................Kun.........Dzeko

I would go
Zab.........Komps.....Demi....,,,,,,,.Cliche
...Fernandinho...Fernando....Milner
................YaYa........Jovetic
.......................Kun

your choice is certainly the best back four we have for the job maybe mangala in for cliche,five man midfield with kun up and we will stuff them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.