Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

3 home wins on the bounce without losing a goal
top 6 place guaranteed ... not bad for a promoted team
bizarre plane incident though ... banner asking for manager to be sacked

Brilliant few days of football
Paris with City then a humping of the cheating Sheep last night

Aberdeen were after ewe

back in Europe next season with 5 games to spare .... not a bad season at all
meanwhile Hibs are two up against ten men at home with 3 minutes to go ............................... :-)

3rd place assured before the split.
Great for our first season back.
Hibs somehow manage to throw away a 2 goal lead against 10 man Falkirk.

No offence but I'd hoped Aberdeen humped you guys. Just for the opportunity of a non bigoted scumbag old firm weegie cunting horrible shower of bastards to win the league. OFGTF

I now live up in Edinburgh and have to say it is not a footballing city. Even when there's a Derby match you can travel into town pretty close to Tynecastle and not even be aware there's a game on.
Also what strikes me is the lack of rivalry between the fans, far removed from us and the Rags. Probably explains why neither Hibs or Hearts have been a force in Scottish football for 60 years I suppose.

I now live up in Edinburgh and have to say it is not a footballing city. Even when there's a Derby match you can travel into town pretty close to Tynecastle and not even be aware there's a game on.
Also what strikes me is the lack of rivalry between the fans, far removed from us and the Rags. Probably explains why neither Hibs or Hearts have been a force in Scottish football for 60 years I suppose.
I'd be surprised if much more than half of the population of Edinburgh was born there, plus it's the wealthiest city in Scotland by far so as a generalisation cares a bit less about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.