Heartburn

Esomeprazole/omeprazole 1 tablet taken daily - This is an acid inhibitor, similar to Zantac. Usually pretty good at preventing heartburn in the first place.

Calcium carbonate - Acid neutraliser for when you already have heartburn. I find it best to let these dissolve slowly in your mouth rather than munching them down, because this can often lead to an upset stomach which can make the problem worse.

Omeprazole from the Dr.

If you have any clear chalk in the house grind it up and add to water and drink, this should clear it very quickly (it’s an old pub trick).

But for persistent problems (more than a few days) get yourself down to the Dr’s before you end up with ulcers!

If it goes on for a week or two I would get yourself to the docs.
I have been taking Omeprazole for years on prescription, over the counter stuff didnt work for me.
Yeah I'll keep an eye on it and call doctor if not gone within a week, id rather avoid having to take a tablet for it everyday if I can

Invest in Nexium. Gaviscon also do a version that’s slightly cheaper. They’re not instant, but say you popped one later, by the same time Thursday it’ll be gone. Then you take one a day.

If it’s something permanent you can get the same thing in a prescription. I don’t take the instant stuff anymore. It’s worth the money.
Works great for my wife.
One a day not only shifts obvious acid indigestion but also middle of her back pain.

She had an ulcer many years ago so she thought it had returned but our doc prescribed Noxium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.