Heartburn

My advice would be to look at your diet, it sounds obvious but I can vouch for it completely.

I have suffered with heartburn for over 30 years and so know your pain, a few years ago a made a decision to get fit, I joined a gym and tried to only eat healthy foods. I had the benefit of losing weight which was my main aim but the aded side benefit was that my heartburn disappeared over a very short time frame.

I cut my intake of bread and chocolate down by maybe 90%, the hardest thing was cutting my alcohol intake down to zero. All three of the above being my biggest vices.

Further down the line my good habits have slipped, i am now eating too many of the foods that affect me and I am back to popping Rennies like M&M's.

Ulcers are caused by bacteria.
Yes the most common cause is bacterial infection, but can also be caused from certain medications. also a low immune system along with stress can cause them as well.
what is common, is that all lower the balance in the digestive juices, so that the body produces more acidic fluid.

Heartburn is a ****, that's the last 3 nights I've struggled to sleep with heartburn and also have a chesty cough, not sure if the two are linked.

Anyone else suffer from heartburn, if so any tips?
I think there is something going around. I've got similar symptoms and I hardly ever get heartburn.

However I'll always pinch an Omazerprole off my dad if I'm going on an all dayer, like the Test Match with a 10.30am drinking start....

My advice would be to look at your diet, it sounds obvious but I can vouch for it completely.

I have suffered with heartburn for over 30 years and so know your pain, a few years ago a made a decision to get fit, I joined a gym and tried to only eat healthy foods. I had the benefit of losing weight which was my main aim but the aded side benefit was that my heartburn disappeared over a very short time frame.

I cut my intake of bread and chocolate down by maybe 90%, the hardest thing was cutting my alcohol intake down to zero. All three of the above being my biggest vices.

Further down the line my good habits have slipped, i am now eating too many of the foods that affect me and I am back to popping Rennies like M&M's.
Same with me. Used to suffer from it regularly but lost 11kg and it disappeared, even after eating curries. I've put some of that weight back on though and it's reoccurred a couple of times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.