Help Fellow ManCity Fan Achieve Her Goal.

Just donated. Wish it could have been more. In the meantime, enjoy this ring tailed Lemur I photographed at Monkey World on the 18th. Great day out, by the way, for anyone down this way (Dorset), or thinking of visiting.

2mqooz7.jpg

^^^ Lucy, actually, I tried to share the link on the Monkey World Facebook page. I think it worked, but that sort of thing really isn't my forte. May be worth contacting them re getting it on their Twitter and Facebook pages "officially". Target audience is the most likely to be sympathetic to the fate of the Lemurs, and your studies.

Just donated. Wish it could have been more. In the meantime, enjoy this ring tailed Lemur I photographed at Monkey World on the 18th. Great day out, by the way, for anyone down this way (Dorset), or thinking of visiting.

Thank you :) such a great picture! i don't live near, but have been there once before its a great place.

^^^ Lucy, actually, I tried to share the link on the Monkey World Facebook page. I think it worked, but that sort of thing really isn't my forte. May be worth contacting them re getting it on their Twitter and Facebook pages "officially". Target audience is the most likely to be sympathetic to the fate of the Lemurs, and your studies.

Great idea hadn't thought of that, thank you :) ill try getting in contact with them and seeing if they will share it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.