help with stadium ban

It sucks...but that's life pal. The same could apply to anyone banned and using a ticket, license, vehicle, passport etc. etc. etc. in the name of somebody else. Can't blame the club as to let it go would mean you'd potentially have banned arseholes sitting next to people just trying to enjoy the match.

It's not your fault, you were trying to do the right thing and I can totally understand why you're pissed off, I would be too. Think it may be best to put it down as one of those 'lesson learned' situations unfortunately.

It's the same risk selling on here Jim. Even if you take care to do it with a long-term poster the chances are the ticket will be for their mate.
Fair point, actually. Only once on here have I been helped out by someone who had never met me or have a clue who I was/what I'm like (the QPR game; once again, thanks Pete). Plus I've been helped out with Wembley tickets by someone who I'd like to think knows me enough by now to be able to trust me (you know who you are). If someone loaned me their card, I'd like to think I wouldn't do anything to cause the holder any hassle.

Last edited:
If you sell your ticket through the city ticket exchange I guess this becomes their problem to police it ?

i can understand the OPs point but i'm sure the club will point to the correct procedure for passing tickets on, i understand his comments about being held to account for other peoples wrong doing, what if someone sat in his seat while he wasnt attending and started wanking and fuked off sharpish when realised he was on the GMP cam, would the OP be done for an indecent act, the bottom line is the cub wants to know who is who and where

Just spoken with city, only the ticket office not the security people. I was told last night by the ticket office it was a stadium Ban this morning I am being told it's a total ban so can't purchase away tickets either, not sure how long this lasts for.
She says even if I prove it wasn't me I am accountable for their actions.
I just wonder who the winner is here I lose over £100 miss out on an unknown number of games including aways and city have an empty seat for those games even though they know I personally didn't do anything wrong.
Just moved into 115 to try and help improve the atmosphere and this has now left a bad taste in my mouth as to how the club is treating fans or as they call them customers.
Anyone advertising their tickets on here on the travel and tickets section needs to think twice as to whether it is worth the risk

Do let us know how it ends ... either way!

I think he has with this quote on the previous page. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.