Hirving Lozano

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueDejong, 9 Jun 2017.

1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Can you provide one of these links please pal?

2. Blue Bogey

Blue Bogey

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/city-pujara-fuerte-hirving-lozano-20171118.html

Just one of a few reports I have seen over last few days.

Translates as:
    Hirving Lozano has become one of the most outstanding players of the Eredivise. The player already came with the vitola that could be a determining player, and it has only taken a few months to prove his worth in PSV. Now, great clubs in Europe have noticed him, including Real Madrid or Manchester City.
    According to Calciomercato, Manchester City would be willing to pay about 70 million euros for the Mexican player. A high-level operation that would be contemplated for the summer market, since an operation of such magnitude in January can cause some added problems. Lozano does not contemplate either an exit of direct way in these moments, as it has let glimpse in more than one interview.

3. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

the lad does look special, a bit like Suarez when he was in the Dutch league

4. BJL_City

BJL_City

just another Samaras :P

5. KCblue

KCblue

Seemed to play well for Mexico in the CC and recent WC qualifiers if my memory serves me

6. bluetonium

bluetonium

Looks to tick most of the boxes for a pep wide player, but with caution in mind shades of Navas for me. He looks stronger in build but his shooting isn't as powerful as it could be.

7. better dead than red

better dead than red

The kid is a good player. He wouldn't be the best finisher on the team but I rate him higher than Navas in that category. He's got some pace and trickery in his toolbox as well.

8. Andrew___K

Andrew___K