Hit and run

Indaparkside

12 year old girl killed and her 11 year old friend critically I'll in hospital after hit and run in Oldham on New Year's Eve what sort of society do we live in where you could just drive off after hitting two young children hope the bastard gets life when they get him

Certain members of oldham fly up and down that road as if it's their personal race track, I'm surprised there aren't more, let's hope the cunts are caught.

Been quite a few hit and run stories in the MEN recently some members of society and their mindset is just wrong, anyone who drives off after hitting someone should have the book thrown at them, cunts

No surprise it's Oldham. Never been to a place where there are as many dickhead boy racers as there.

Moved into a house in January last year in Oldham and every night you could hear cars driving past at stupid speeds.

One young girl has lost her life and another is seriously injured yet these don't even bother to stop and own up to their mistakes

So sad that these pricks don't seem to realise the consequences. Hope they get caught and sent down for a long time.

You just know that this is going to be some knob head boy racer. some true scum in society now.

Someone will know who it is and his car will also be damaged but i'm sure one of his dick head mates will be hiding it for him.

No surprise it's Oldham. Never been to a place where there are as many dickhead boy racers as there.

Moved into a house in January last year in Oldham and every night you could hear cars driving past at stupid speeds.

One young girl has lost her life and another is seriously injured yet these don't even bother to stop and own up to their mistakes

So sad that these pricks don't seem to realise the consequences. Hope they get caught and sent down for a long time.

I think they don't give a shit about the consequences. I can't think that they won't be on some camera somewhere. Their time out is numbered and then it should be straightforward manslaughter charge, not some shitty little charge that's available now. And the manslaughter charge should carry a heavy tariff of a substantial number of years. How long do we have to wait for MPs to get this sorted. Or are they too busy filing taxi expense claims?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.