Homophobia in football

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
just caught the tale end of s report on Sky Sports News regarding this, any reason they were showing us training at the etihad before a game and then shots of the fans?
Have we been mentioned somewhere as being involved in homophobic chanting or comments by players?

just caught the tale end of s report on Sky Sports News regarding this, any reason they were showing us training at the etihad before a game and then shots of the fans?
Have we been mentioned somewhere as being involved in homophobic chanting or comments by players?
Not as far as I know.

I saw that earlier on,the only football team they showed was us,matchday at home several crowd shots and the team warming up,there is no agenda of course....

I've got the Press Pass on TalkSport on now. They were discussing homophobia briefly and mentioned the anti-Semitic chants by City fans captured recently on the Metro. Maybe it was the same story.

I've got the Press Pass on TalkSport on now. They were discussing homophobia briefly and mentioned the anti-Semitic chants by City fans captured recently on the Metro. Maybe it was the same story.
It wasn't that,it started off talking to an ex rugby ref who came out then showed us for no apparent reason

Ive just cleaned this thread up,any further offensive comments will receive stronger action.

Please be respectful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.