Homosexuality in football: Three players speaking to FA about coming out, says MP

I agree about the 8%, meant to mention that, but as someone else said, I think it's bullshit by the fans who said they would stop going. If they do though good riddance.

Obsession may be the wrong word, maybe replace with interest. My point is that it should not matter one little bit to anyone else whether you choose a same sex partner or not.

But people don't choose the sex of their partner, do they?

Heterosexuality or homosexuality isn't a choice; it's how you're born.

FWIW, I have no interest in what others do in their private life. It's none of my business.

I think the point here that's largely being missed is that a players sexuality should be no more interesting than their favourite colour, or how many sugars they take in a cup of tea.
That is of course unless its some rag who shags his sister in law, a granny, wanks his dog off, or shits at the side of the motorway - in my sick mind I consider that a sexual act by the GPC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.