Hospitality/box experience at City

Nice one... On ticket says no trainers and smart casual... Polo top should be fine then
We are in the Tunnel Club, and you can wear trainers. Supposed to be no shorts or baseball caps however at the Arsenal game Mendys mates were in and all wearing baseball caps.
You can wear what you want.

I think the Chairmans Club is the more stricter dress code, which makes sense however I've never been in.

We are in the Tunnel Club, and you can wear trainers. Supposed to be no shorts or baseball caps however at the Arsenal game Mendys mates were in and all wearing baseball caps.

I think the Chairmans Club is the more stricter dress code, which makes sense however I've never been in.
Bad timing that, very bad timing.

Bit of a strange question this I know but has anyone used the VIP parking bit you get when you are in the East Stand hospitality and left straight after full-time? I know the blue car park at the bottom of Joe Mercer Way can be horrendous to get off after the match but wondered about that hospitality car park. I'd imagine most people parked on there would stay for at least one drink or something at the end of the game but not sure if that ls enough to let you get off relatively quickly if you did just make a dash for it!

Bit of a strange question this I know but has anyone used the VIP parking bit you get when you are in the East Stand hospitality and left straight after full-time? I know the blue car park at the bottom of Joe Mercer Way can be horrendous to get off after the match but wondered about that hospitality car park. I'd imagine most people parked on there would stay for at least one drink or something at the end of the game but not sure if that ls enough to let you get off relatively quickly if you did just make a dash for it!

Yes and it’s very busy!

It’s ok if you stick around for a few drinks after the game, usually cleared by the time I leave.

Nice one pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.