Hospitality/box experience at City

I was in one of the boxes against Watford, nice enough food, unlimited beer and wine and soft drinks, nice comfy seats good view, how I got back home is beyond me! It was nice but I actually prefer where I am in 109, it’s more lively

Bit of a strange question this I know but has anyone used the VIP parking bit you get when you are in the East Stand hospitality and left straight after full-time? I know the blue car park at the bottom of Joe Mercer Way can be horrendous to get off after the match but wondered about that hospitality car park. I'd imagine most people parked on there would stay for at least one drink or something at the end of the game but not sure if that ls enough to let you get off relatively quickly if you did just make a dash for it!
Yes it's just as bad, best to stay for the hour after full time and let it all clear.

I was in one of the boxes against Watford, nice enough food, unlimited beer and wine and soft drinks, nice comfy seats good view, how I got back home is beyond me! It was nice but I actually prefer where I am in 109, it’s more lively
agreed we were in 210 before however we are behind the dugout in those seats and very close to our bench. It's great to see the technical side of what's going on? the tacticians working on the game? it's very interesting.
Plus smashing the unlimited Moretti in a GLASS is a bonus!

Just seen a short video from some guy who rates clubs’ hospitality. He went to the Chelsea game and paid £399. For that he got three course meal, booze, half time snack and then a cheeseboard at full time. Seat on half way line. Looked like he was in The Mancunian?

I’ve just looked at our remaining games and the packages are nothing like that. 3 offsite options either at Tast, Gordon Ramsey or Gaucho (what’s the point of offsite?!) and then one at the CFA. I can’t find anything like what this chap had v Chelsea..

I tried recently to book hospitality for my son and I. Some options not very clear and availability is odd. I was told there was a problem and the club would call me.
Several days later I got a call to essentially say I needed to be a season ticket holder to book anything which I thought odd if you have to pay again.

I give up. It would have been nice.

I tried recently to book hospitality for my son and I. Some options not very clear and availability is odd. I was told there was a problem and the club would call me.
Several days later I got a call to essentially say I needed to be a season ticket holder to book anything which I thought odd if you have to pay again.

I give up. It would have been nice.
Whoever you spoke to is talking nonsense. You can go online and book hospitality but lots of it is sold out.

Just seen a short video from some guy who rates clubs’ hospitality. He went to the Chelsea game and paid £399. For that he got three course meal, booze, half time snack and then a cheeseboard at full time. Seat on half way line. Looked like he was in The Mancunian?

I’ve just looked at our remaining games and the packages are nothing like that. 3 offsite options either at Tast, Gordon Ramsey or Gaucho (what’s the point of offsite?!) and then one at the CFA. I can’t find anything like what this chap had v Chelsea..
I think the stadium hospitality is now selling out very very quickly indeed. Why wouldn't it I suppose. So the club are ramping up the revenue by teaming up with external restaurants and sometimes marquees in summer to catch as many customers as possible.

I think the stadium hospitality is now selling out very very quickly indeed. Why wouldn't it I suppose. So the club are ramping up the revenue by teaming up with external restaurants and sometimes marquees in summer to catch as many customers as possible.

Bit puzzling this external restaurant thing though isn't it? Surely people could just arrange to eat there and then as it says on the itinerary, make your own way there.

All city are doing is suggesting somewhere to eat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.