How Are We Done On The Transfer Window?

riley347 said:
Natt said:
I think we are likely to be 80% completed. If we can sign some more then it would be perfect.

I'd like to see Damien Duff and McGeady from Celtic. Both are good wingers, Duff, right, McGeady is left. Also I won't rule out John O'Shea. If we can't sign K. Toure, then if I am the manager, I'll go for O'Shea and Alex.

with the exception of toure,your suggestions are shite.......

This!!!

Besides the below-average players you have suggested....signing a RAG!!! Are you off your f*cking head!!!

Where do you people come from, seriously!!

Natt said:
I think we are likely to be 80% completed. If we can sign some more then it would be perfect.

I'd like to see Damien Duff and McGeady from Celtic. Both are good wingers, Duff, right, McGeady is left. Also I won't rule out John O'Shea. If we can't sign K. Toure, then if I am the manager, I'll go for O'Shea and Alex.

Are you John O'Shea ?

Natt said:
crap, my topic name is shit

i was going to write HOW ARE WE GOING TO FINISH ON THE TRANSFER WINDOW

but for some reasons i wrote How Are We Done On The Transfer Window

im just sleepin, not really reading comments

Firstly, your second suggestion for a topic name still doesn't make sense! Try "How are we going to finish OFF the transfer window" thicko!

Secondly, what the fuck is this post about? "I'm just sleeping, not really reading comments"? So you thought you'd rouse yourself from your slumber to post some of the worst suggestions for signings I've heard in a long time, then rouse yourself again to tell us that you couldn't be arsed to read anyone elses responses to your crap suggestions.

Well guess what mate - nobody wants to read your fuckin posts either, so I tell you what, why not take some more nightnurse, go off for a nice long kip & leave the rest of us to make sensible comment!

Fuckin WUM!

vonksbignose said:
Natt said:
crap, my topic name is shit

i was going to write HOW ARE WE GOING TO FINISH ON THE TRANSFER WINDOW

but for some reasons i wrote How Are We Done On The Transfer Window

im just sleepin, not really reading comments

Firstly, your second suggestion for a topic name still doesn't make sense! Try "How are we going to finish OFF the transfer window" thicko!

Secondly, what the fuck is this post about? "I'm just sleeping, not really reading comments"? So you thought you'd rouse yourself from your slumber to post some of the worst suggestions for signings I've heard in a long time, then rouse yourself again to tell us that you couldn't be arsed to read anyone elses responses to your crap suggestions.

Well guess what mate - nobody wants to read your fuckin posts either, so I tell you what, why not take some more nightnurse, go off for a nice long kip & leave the rest of us to make sensible comment!

Fuckin WUM!

why the fuck are u reading my posts then woman???
next time dont bother coz i dont like some people reading my posts

i just post it to have fun and suggest, City arent really gonna do it, arent they?

woman

To Bitches,

I dont give a fuck if u dont like my posts, just simply dont bother to read or post a reply. It might make me stop posting.

Im not a fucking english, my english isnt good. I dont give a shit if u think my english is shit, im not looking to speak english all my fucking life anyway

WATSON said:
Natt said:

Are you John O'Shea ?

im not fucking John O'Shea, if i am John O'Shea then i wouldnt be posting on this site coz it's a City site.

Natt said:
WATSON said:
Natt said:

Are you John O'Shea ?

im not fucking John O'Shea, if i am John O'Shea then i wouldnt be posting on this site coz it's a City site.

Hey, what you and O'Shea get up to is your business!

Are you Will Young ?

WATSON said:
Natt said:
WATSON said:
Natt said:

Are you John O'Shea ?

Hey, what you and O'Shea get up to is your business!

Are you Will Young ?

wat the fuck! who the fuck is Will Young?!?!?

im Natt, dats my name now remember it

PS: THE MORE U POST ON HERE, THE MORE I POST IN THIS SITE

WATSON said:
Natt said:
wat the fuck! who the fuck is Will Young?!?!?

im Natt, dats my name now remember it

PS: THE MORE U POST ON HERE, THE MORE I POST IN THIS SITE

Only until you go back to school.

normally sometimes i come on here

i normally use the computer from 5:45 PM-1:25 AM

so dont worry, I have a lot of time to post on this site :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.