How did you come up with your BM name ?

Back in the day my email address was my name. However, due to having the same name as a boyfriend from one of the Girls Aloud crew who cheated on her I received a sh1t load of abusive emails. So I choose blue egg part name part City and expanded it to born blue egg

I think I like this one the best. This is the equivalent of me sending pictures of shits to joeybarton@hotmail.com. Reminds me of when that fella out of Lost Prophets got put in prison for being a horrible ****, the blond one out of Steps was called Ian Watkins too and he got a dog's life on his Twitter.

First time I tried to register on a forum (not BM) I tried to use Oxford Blue, as I live in Oxfordshire, but it was already taken so I shortened it and added the 1 because I like Star Wars.

"Back of the net!"

Although someone once said they imagined I was usually at the back end of Jeanette.....i really hope he wasn't having a fumble at the time.
I've never been out with a Jeanette sadly!

Well I'm a huge Man City fan but years ago I wanted to post but I was intimidated because I was a woman and didn't feel my views would be taken seriously. So basically I was forced to come up with a pseudonym, a cunning one at that

Strangely enough when you 'outed' as a girl this scene was the first thing that popped into my head!

I've been called Pablo for years because of the time I spent abroad.

Was living and working in South Africa when i signed up.

I'm from manchester, loved the goonies growing up and this is the best i could think of, i only joined up to nosey at your daft conversations without having shite adverts popping up. Anyway, i thought i'd say hello to everyon. Oh and ill get this in early....RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.