How far did you walk to school ?

Started walking on my own when I was 7.

We have a school policy where I work that requests all children 9 and younger to be accompanied by parent / carer / known adult.

It’s never been challenged but I don’t think there’s a “minimum” age defined in law for when a parent can allow their child to walk to school.

The major difference between now and when I walked to school is the immense increase in traffic (including balaclavad cunts on electric bikes).

We have a school policy where I work that requests all children 9 and younger to be accompanied by parent / carer / known adult.

It’s never been challenged but I don’t think there’s a “minimum” age defined in law for when a parent can allow their child to walk to school.

The major difference between now and when I walked to school is the immense increase in traffic (including balaclavad cunts on electric bikes).
9? I was wagging it off school at 9 and going to Elland rd. on the Finglands coach with a few cans of Skol.

Yep no chance I'd let mine walk to school without me, the road near it is so fucking dangerous people drive like pure scum even at school times.

Nobody can ever beat the Proclaimers for the record of walking to school. Their hit I would walk 500 miles was inspired by them walking to school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.