How hughes should play robinho.

Pollerz

I believe that for this season atleast robi is going to be our major outlet of goals because now because of league placement etc i cannot see us bringing big names in in january.

This is how i believe he can get the best out of the team...

-------------------Hart------------------
Zaba------Richards -----Ben haim ----Ball? / garrido? (We really are shite at left back)

------------------Kompany (c)--------------- (Definatly 100% captain material) either him or ireland..

SWP ----------- Ireland/Elano -------- Sturridge/ Ireland

-------------Robinho------------------
---------------------Benji/Jo/Caciedo----

For some reason i have a gut feeling that there could be a good partner ship between jo robi -- cac robi or cac jo

to be fair vassell runs his heart out but hes just not good enough for premiership football anymore.

yes we need a proper left winger and putting robinho in behind a striker so we need petrov back or someone in petrov's mould to bring in when petty's pace goes.

bert38 said:
I gave up when Hamann was mentioned as an option.

well obvious johnson is the real option but guess what .. hes injured / missing / christmas shopping... and hamann is a good pass picker even still at his old age.

hamann would lose to dunnie in a race and that should tell you all you need to know about didi at premiership level

haha indeed.. also i completly overlook elano... scrap the hamann idea infact ill change the post.

forevercity said:
that team is as bad as leslies.

btw studge should never play left wing again after PSG.

That as it stands now is the best team we have... There is no disagreeing there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.