How many points to win the league?

Because there is no huge bug eyed rabbit.
That's what you think.

wpid-img_20130615_071429.jpg

Sorry to tell you it has all been a dream

Dickovs shot at Wembley was tipped onto the bar by the gillingham keeper. We missed out on promotion and went into administration 18 months later. We had to sell Maine Road and now ground share with Stockport County.

Jamie Pollock is our current manager and weare 22nd in the National League, currently 7points from safety having lost 4-1 away atBarrow yesterday
Some things don't change though, you'll need 21,000 loyalty points to get a ticket for Guisley away.

A
Sorry to tell you it has all been a dream

Dickovs shot at Wembley was tipped onto the bar by the gillingham keeper. We missed out on promotion and went into administration 18 months later. We had to sell Maine Road and now ground share with Stockport County.

Jamie Pollock is our current manager and weare 22nd in the National League, currently 7points from safety having lost 4-1 away atBarrow yesterday
Are you saying, we’re not really here.

At which game will we win the league. A home game would be nice. I want it won before we play the Rags, so Brighton at home for me. Everton away doesn`t do it for me, and I`ve never really enjoyed a fixture yet at Woodison.

They wouldn't, and I would always play our best side against the rags.

The derby is a currently scheduled to be played three or four days before a potential champions league quarter final tie. It would be ridiculous to pick a full strength team in that game if the league is won. Jeopardising our advancement in a major trophy all for the sake of getting one over on them in a dead rubber of a fixture just plays into the notion they're more important than they are.

Not only that, the first string players would be backing out of every 50/50 challenge and conserving as much energy as possible in that game so picking a full strength side wouldn't really result in a full strength performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.