How many points to win the league?

The derby is a currently scheduled to be played three or four days before a potential champions league quarter final tie. It would be ridiculous to pick a full strength team in that game if the league is won. Jeopardising our advancement in a major trophy all for the sake of getting one over on them in a dead rubber of a fixture just plays into the notion they're more important than they are.

Not only that, the first string players would be backing out of every 50/50 challenge and conserving as much energy as possible in that game so picking a full strength side wouldn't really result in a full strength performance.

Ok pick the EDS

Tin hat time - I would play for a draw at Wigan. Get the arsenal away game rearranged to when it won’t matter later in the season.

Sorry been asked a lot on here, last home game if we have won it by then.
I know its supposed to be the last home game. What I am unsure about is if a home game gets scheduled for after Huddersfield will they stick with Huddersfield or present in after a midweek night game. I'd hope it would be Huddersfield.

Talk nonsense then don't admit when you're wrong.

I said Sanchez wouldn't sign for City we missed our chance in the summer. I also said he would sign a new contract if Arsenal performed which they didn't.

I was right and the bully brigade were wrong I should have took the bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.