How many points to win the league?

I know its supposed to be the last home game. What I am unsure about is if a home game gets scheduled for after Huddersfield will they stick with Huddersfield or present in after a midweek night game. I'd hope it would be Huddersfield.
Me too. I live outside the UK, and might go to the Etihad for the first time when we're facing Huddersfield.

Talk nonsense then don't admit when you're wrong.

I said Sanchez wouldn't sign for City we missed our chance in the summer. I also said he would sign a new contract if Arsenal performed which they didn't.

I was right and the bully brigade were wrong I should have took the bet.
Jog on. You’re the biggest wum on here and you were hopelessly wrong.

The bet was whether he would sign a new contract for arsenal. Nothing to do with him signing for City. You were wrong and don’t have the balls to admit it you lying toad.

You’re a joke.

Talk nonsense then don't admit when you're wrong.

I said Sanchez wouldn't sign for City we missed our chance in the summer. I also said he would sign a new contract if Arsenal performed which they didn't.

I was right and the bully brigade were wrong I should have took the bet.

Sanchez was never signing another contract at Arsenal. He’s said this week how it was time for him to seek a new challenge at a different club and boy has he found a challenge where he is. Good luck with that.

Back to the thread, if we draw with then beat Wigan via a replay and progress to the FA Cup and Champions League Semi Finals then we’ll have 3 league games to rearrange with only 2 free midweeks between now and the end of the season.

The way we are playing at the moment we shouldn’t be drawing away at Wigan but I’d rather play them on a Wednesday night before Chelsea at home than a Thursday night at Emirates in the build up to the Chelsea game. Should all be irrelevant in all fairness but there’s still the potential for one heck of a fixture pile up between now and the seasons end!

Jog on. You’re the biggest wum on here and you were hopelessly wrong.

The bet was whether he would sign a new contract for arsenal. Nothing to do with him signing for City. You were wrong and don’t have the balls to admit it you lying toad.

You’re a joke.
You said he'd sign for City he didn't.

Anyway 16 pts clear let's stop this and spread the love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.