How much do we owe to Yaya?

Sorry but I’ll never forgive him for all the shit him and his agent said.

Accusing Guardiola of being a racist? Get to fuck.

Brilliant player but his attitude stank.
How much of it was his agent and how much was it yaya? His agent was a total bell whiff.

For me he is in the top 3 of players ive seen along side d.silva and KDB

How much of it was his agent and how much was it yaya? His agent was a total bell whiff.

For me he is in the top 3 of players ive seen along side d.silva and KDB

If your agent makes up a fake quote calling the manager of your club a racist - one of the most awful disgusting things you can accuse someone of - and you don’t agree with it, you sack the agent and even consider legal action against them. Yaya didn’t.

Brilliant talent but shit for brains and for that reason nowhere near that top bracket of club legend for me.

I’ve said it many times before but being a club legend takes more than talent. It takes respect, integrity and dignity. The likes of Kompany, Silva, Aguero and Zabaleta embody everything Yaya wasn’t in that regard.

If your agent makes up a fake quote calling the manager of your club a racist - one of the most awful disgusting things you can accuse someone of - and you don’t agree with it, you sack the agent and even consider legal action against them. Yaya didn’t.

Brilliant talent but shit for brains and for that reason nowhere near that top bracket of club legend for me.

I’ve said it many times before but being a club legend takes more than talent. It takes respect, integrity and dignity. The likes of Kompany, Silva, Aguero and Zabaleta embody everything Yaya wasn’t in that regard.

Spot on!!

As players I preferred David Silva, Aguero, VK, out of this crop KDB, Haaland, Foden and for all out balls Johnny Stones.

The most influential person at this club he shat on by calling him a racist indirectly through his agent.

Wonderful player with a bizarre mindset and an even more bizarre agent.

No doubt his and his agents antics tarnished his reputation.

I'm almost numb, when I think about him. Doesn't carry the affection others do.

At his best, probably better than David or KDB. Unbelievable player. Had everything.

Put it this way, I don't think we would have had to go through all the anxiety of the Aguero goal if Yaya had not gone off at half time?
I've been saying exactly that to anyone who'll listen for years.

We probably would have won easily and not had that iconic moment when Sergio scored and unforgettable bit of PL history to look back on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.