How much should we let Tevez go for

sell him to someone we are likely to play, pick bridge for that game and tell him to maim tevez and we'll cough up 50m in readies.wayne will do owt for cash.

£20-25m.

If Torres was worth £50m, how much was the premier league's joint top scorer worth, before he started messing us around?

If City can prove that they had an agreement as to his value last summer , but that deal fell thru for unrelated 'Tevez' reasons, and his value has now diminished by half due to 'Tevez' reasons, leading to a loss of £15/20m, AND you have bottomless pockets like the sheikh has, you can throw money at trying to sue him, providing that it isn't going to take you through the mire, with bad publicity for perhaps 2 years, as that's probably how long it would take to get the case to court.
It could be seen as a good move publicity wise, because, when it comes to Tevez, the world is on our side and we will be seen to be doing the right thing, so give me the case - please. Never mind no win no fee - just give me a season ticket for a couple of years and the job's a good 'un.

tamsie said:
AC seem to be ready to offer £20 million Bobby wants £25 million I recken we should hold on for £30 million we have improved the t*at
i would take whatever is offered and sue for the balance of forty million which is the figure he was told we would accept from european club. i would also stop paying the twat unless he comes to collect a cheque in person weekly, that would stop him taking the piss

lancashirelad said:
tamsie said:
AC seem to be ready to offer £20 million Bobby wants £25 million I recken we should hold on for £30 million we have improved the t*at
i would take whatever is offered and sue for the balance of forty million which is the figure he was told we would accept from european club. i would also stop paying the twat unless he comes to collect a cheque in person weekly, that would stop him taking the piss

The price we were looking to sell him for last summer is NOT the market value of Tevez!

The market value of Tevez is what someone is prepared to pay for him.

And last summer we had no takers at £40m... so stop dreaming that's what he's worth now... particularly given what's happened the last three months!

Take whatever is offered... or else sack him and take our chances through the courts.

But we're not going to get any further monies once he's sold... because that then becomes his new market value!

He's a disrespectful and undeserving c*nt , and you wouldn't normally ask anything for one of those ....... however we want to get our money back on him at least !

Hard to believe that he's even still getting paid by this club , whilst he's on 'gardening leave' ..... which other club would this kind of thing happen too ?

Absolute minimum of £20m, although preferably around the £30m mark. Anything more than £30m would be great and we would be wrong to try and ask for more.

What we have to remember is, he is a class player, and it's important we don't forget that in our eagerness to get rid of him.

He's worth around 20 million now. His former market value doesn't come into it. He might be a class player in the good times but his volatile character is going to make it hard for city to get over 20 million. Plus it now seems not alot of teams are interested in him anymore. I don't think he grasps that everytime he fucks up it reflects bad on him and chases away potential suiters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.