How should we approach our remaining games

chris85mcfc

First of all apologies for starting another thread, and no flapping neccessary

Just thinking how should we approach our remaining fixtures? Our best spell this season has been when Negredo and Aguero have played up top together, with Yaya Ferna Silva and Nasri in behind

Do we revert back to our goal scoring ways and try and blitz teams? Or do we go for the slightly more pragmatic approach of one striker with Silva floating behind, with the likes of Ferna Garcia Milner Nasri and Navas backing them up.

It's a tough one especially with Dzeko's recent run of form and obviously now with the loss of Yaya.

So do we go out all guns blazing and throw caution to the wind? Or do we try and stay a little bit more solid and wait for the likes of Silva and Sergio to produce some magic?

Re: Our remaining games

Aguero won't start this one, neither Jovetic. I think Pellegrini will give Negredo a chance. Also, I think it will be Fernandinho and Milner in the middle or Fernandinho and Garcia. I would give Rodwell a chance but Pellegrini won't.

....................Hart..............................

Richards.........Komp.......Demi.........Kolar

........................Fern..................Garcia

Milner.....................Silva.......................Nasri

..............................Negredo.....................

OR

...........................Hart..........................

Richards...............Komp...............Demi................Kolar

.................................Fern...........................Milner.......

Navas....................Silva............................Nasri

.............................Dzeko................................

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Aguero won't start this one, neither Jovetic. I think Pellegrini will give Negredo a chance. Also, I think it will be Fernandinho and Milner in the middle or Fernandinho and Garcia. I would give Rodwell a chance but Pellegrini won't.

OR

Since when was Zabaleta spelled like that??

hobbsisablue said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

OR

Since when was Zabaleta spelled like that??

Richards will probably start to keep Zaba fresh for the WBA game and the rest of the season.

Pellegrini should stop wearing that nike boiler jacket on the bench, get a blue and white scarf and nice coat. Then every press conference from now to the end of the season say 'the title eeeez impossible and only theeze'.

In all seriousness we played like champions when the pressure was off in 2012 we should approach our games like this and hopefully dish out a few 6-1 hammerings and see what other results bring us. The summer is gonna be a long one even with a World Cup in the offing if we don't win the league.

We approach every game believing we can win, then go and win them all and win the league, the dippers will drop points in the next few games, we cant afford to drop a single point from here on in.

Only one way to approach the games, take that fighting mentality from the second half and show that we are the best team in the league. Dig in, concentrate and work hard. We showed great spirit against the dippers but we were sloppy. Two goals we shouldn't concede, if we address that in the final 6 games we can win the league. Win the 4 at home, beat Palace and step up at Goodison. Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.