How thick is Rio Ferdinand?

west didsblue

1. Forgot to go to a blood test.
2. Presented the most cringeworthy embarrassing programme on TV ever (World cup wind ups or something) and thought it was funny
3. Called Ashley Cole a choc ice and expected everyone to believe that it wasn’t a racist comment and it meant a fake.
4. Pulled out of England squad due to his “intricate pre planned fitness programme” and expected everyone to believe that his trip to Qatar fitted in with this.
5. Friends with RIIAC!!

Any more examples of his sheer stupidity?

you cannot quantify how think he is

on a scale of 1-10 he is infinity

Blue Til Death said:
He's as thick as Oprah Winfrey's pissers.. Now thats the end of the thread.. hate the stupid **** with a passion
i need to get sick man, this thread is vomit. oprah`s thick beef curtains have closed in on this baby..... i m fecking scared here man!!!

west didsblue said:
1. Forgot to go to a blood test.
2. Presented the most cringeworthy embarrassing programme on TV ever (World cup wind ups or something) and thought it was funny
3. Called Ashley Cole a choc ice and expected everyone to believe that it wasn’t a racist comment and it meant a fake.
4. Pulled out of England squad due to his “intricate pre planned fitness programme” and expected everyone to believe that his trip to Qatar fitted in with this.
5. Friends with RIIAC!!

Any more examples of his sheer stupidity?
getting upset because seven year olds were giving him grief over the 6-1 at the school gate

des hardi said:
Blue Til Death said:
He's as thick as Oprah Winfrey's pissers.. Now thats the end of the thread.. hate the stupid **** with a passion
i need to get sick man, this thread is vomit. oprah`s thick beef curtains have closed in on this baby..... i m fecking scared here man!!!

Cheers Des, you just made me laugh out loud at work after a shit day.. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.