How thick is Rio Ferdinand?

Shame they don't do a celebrity countdown, Rio thick ferdinand vs Wayne thicky Rooney. The amount of 3 letter words and just grasping 2+2 would be funny as fuck

Lost it as a player and I would say lost it upstairs too but there was nothing up there anyway.

Hope he and his brother get put on a bonfire, shit sorry that's racist.

Wonder if when he starts working at sky everyone on here will like him too

"He's actually pretty smart, great pundit"

RandomJ said:
He didn't forget to go anywhere he knew what he was doing.
That's true but he expected everyone to believe that he forgot. That demonstrates how thick he really is.

des hardi said:
pirate said:
perhaps i am as thick as wio
i don t thick you are as think as wio man....... seriously no one is that stupid!

****if he reads this(stupid comment i know) HERE`S A MARIO WINK STRAIGHT BACK AT YOU YOU **** ****

Lol!!!!

The world is a seriously fucked up place when a c|u|n|t as thick as wio can make as much money as he has and isn't really good at anything other than resembling a camel and a drug taking twat...

Blue Til Death said:
rick773 said:

Are you serious... Nah thought not.. ya got me there a second.. Hes pond life

I meant too as in some people's new found love of Neville Neville's son , not too as in like me. I Feel the need to clarify

rick773 said:

But his face is only fit for radio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.