How thick is Rio Ferdinand?

Why does everyone insist on calling this Twerp by his first name? It's almost as if the media have a love- in with him.
I don't recall Les Ferdinand being referred to as Les by the press, or even his brother Anton!
Even Bobby Moore didn't get that treatment.

djimaldblue said:
Why does everyone insist on calling this Twerp by his first name? It's almost as if the media have a love- in with him.
I don't recall Les Ferdinand being referred to as Les by the press, or even his brother Anton!

Bobby Moore did not get the Cancer treatment he he needed.
just like my mate who has to wait until the chemo treatment he so badly needs is "available " again after the christmas break.
Meanwhile, after confusing ,peicemeal, weather reports................ the premiership football product is allowed to continue and the show must go on whilst i risk my fucking life.

cunts.
fucking cunts.
never again.
why is tesco open but chemo therapy shut.

dennishasdoneit said:
djimaldblue said:

just like my mate who has to wait until the chemo treatment he so badly needs is "available " again after the christmas break.
Meanwhile, after confusing ,peicemeal, weather reports................ the premiership football product is allowed to continue and the show must go on whilst i risk my fucking life.

cunts.
fucking cunts.
never again.
Ermmm

SWP's back said:
dennishasdoneit said:
djimaldblue said:

c**ts.
fucking c**ts.
never again.
Ermmm

whats your point pal?

dennishasdoneit said:
SWP's back said:
dennishasdoneit said:

c**ts.
fucking c**ts.
never again.
Ermmm

whats your point pal?
Whilst I'm sorry for your mate, not entirely sure of the placing of your post.

Watching the 50 Greatest FA Cup Moments, the woman presenting it with camelgob asks him, "What does it take to win the FA Cup?"

How the fuck would he know?

He's never won it!

Vienna_70 said:
Watching the 50 Greatest FA Cup Moments, the woman presenting it with camelgob asks him, "What does it take to win the FA Cup?"

How the fuck would he know?

He's never won it!

Oh come on, don't be too harsh. He's only won one less than Dedryk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.