How To Post Piccies on Bluemoon/websites

Discussion in 'Technical queries' started by shadygiz, 19 Aug 2009.

1. shadygiz

shadygiz

Designer
    its dead easy ;)

firstly make sure the picture(s) you want to upload are saved on your hard drive

now go to here >>>> http://tinypic.com/

1) click on the browse button and a browse window will open up

2) now point it to the piccie you want to put on the site & click open

2a) now a pop up box will appear asking you to type in the text shown (dont worry this is just for website anti-spam). Type the text in the box and click upload

3) now back on the tinypic website, make sure the file type is set to image & then click the drop down box at side of where it says resize, in the drop down box set it to 15" screen (800x600)....then click the big green "upload now" button

4) when the page refreshes, you will have a list of different links on the left....look for the link that says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards", then copy the entire code in the box below

5) now come to the area of the bluemoon website you want to post in and paste the entire code, then click post on bluemoon page.....DONE

Lasted edited by : 12 Jul 2016
  2. kp789

kp789

King of Pointless Posting
    Its explaine umpteen times but people always ask

3. shadygiz

shadygiz

Designer
    yeah...we can point them to this in future instead of us having to keep typing it out ;)

4. suggest sticky for this thread

5. shadygiz

shadygiz

Designer
    it is a sticky mate :s

6. Asian Blue

Asian Blue

Semi retired

Thanks for that shadygiz...................have attempted to do this for an article on the "unveiling of the City Banner" in a Football pub in Bangkok.
    However I appear to have lost most of my post count ( around 120) and now can not create a thread, as I believe you need a certain number to do that.....any suggestions

7. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    Or you can stop being cheapskates and get a mac........ thus just dragging the picture into the forum without all that nonsense.

8. Asian Blue

Asian Blue

Semi retired
    When I try to upload on tinypic, I get a message saying " IP address violates terms and conditons " ?? I am in Bangkok...........will that be a problem ??

9. Damocles

Damocles

Try <a class="postlink" href="http://imageshack.us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imageshack.us/</a>

10. Asian Blue

Asian Blue

Semi retired
    Thanks for that Damocles................now I have to find out from Shadygiz why I have lost most of my posts, resulting in me not being able to start the thread on the main forum..
    By the way do I 'copy and paste' onto Blue Moon in the same way Shadygiz explaines for tinypic.