How To Post Piccies on Bluemoon/websites

Asian Blue said:
Damocles said:
Try <a class="postlink" href="http://imageshack.us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imageshack.us/</a>

Thanks for that Damocles................now I have to find out from Shadygiz why I have lost most of my posts, resulting in me not being able to start the thread on the main forum..
By the way do I 'copy and paste' onto Blue Moon in the same way Shadygiz explaines for tinypic.

Yes mate, thumbnails for forums is the one to copy/paste.

You've lost posts due to a forum error a few months. PM me on Sunday and I can fix it for you :)

Damocles said:
Asian Blue said:
Thanks for that Damocles................now I have to find out from Shadygiz why I have lost most of my posts, resulting in me not being able to start the thread on the main forum..
By the way do I 'copy and paste' onto Blue Moon in the same way Shadygiz explaines for tinypic.

Yes mate, thumbnails for forums is the one to copy/paste.

You've lost posts due to a forum error a few months. PM me on Sunday and I can fix it for you :)

Thanks for the help....appreciate it, as the City following here would like to get the article up on the main forum, because the pub where we unveiled the banner is a great place to meet up, for any City fans that happen to be in Bangkok.

Take it that I can still P.M. you with lack of posts.

i have just joined and i know this is proberly really stupid but. How do i post topics? :D

Moonster said:
i have just joined and i know this is proberly really stupid but. How do i post topics? :D

you cant post a topic until you have reached 50 posts mate.....but it's no use spamming threads to quickly get up to 50 posts, as the mods are switched on and will remove the posts ;)

I CANNOT POST ON THIS FORUM CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHY,
I CAN POST IN A POST BUT I CANNOT CREATE A NEW THREAD, PLEASE HELP.

SkyeBlue said:

2 things....start by typing in lower case and secondly, read up on this post ;)

shadygiz said:
Moonster said:

you cant post a topic until you have reached 50 posts mate.....but it's no use spamming threads to quickly get up to 50 posts, as the mods are switched on and will remove the posts ;)

shadygiz said:
SkyeBlue said:

2 things....start by typing in lower case and secondly, read up on this post ;)

shadygiz said:

tx, i was shouting loud, so i got heard, right better start talking lots of bolox then. ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.