How's your mood after the RM game?

You win some you lose some…and despite absolutely dominating them I’ll just take it on the chin and try not think about it.

…on the flip side going into extra time and pens meant the beautiful redhead who sits half a dozen seats down from me squeezed past me for aa additional comfort break so I got an extra chance to admire her today.

Silver linings and all that :-)
Dirty bugger.

This topic is about your mood.. not details about the game or anything player/ ref related.

Are you still feeling POSITIVE?

I don't know if it's just me but I'm like whatever.. we'll try again next year. C'mon City! The 21 final absolutely destroyed me.. I was depressed for months till we beat Chelsea away thanks to Jesus deflected strike.

That win last year was absolutely huge and I'm not angry, not depressed.. I'm just like meh, shoulda converted our chances. So happy we got that monkey off our backs last year!

So how are you guys feeling???
feel ok about it, not long ago over 2 legs against real madrid we had 1 shot on target over 2 legs....last 3 times playing them over over 2 legs we've been the better team 6 times....unlucky tonight & yet again the better team hasnt won, im sure our media will be calling out how boring & unfair it is that these will be going for their 15th title......pfft yeh right. League & fa cup double suits me down to the ground....its a pleasure watching us even compete in these games from were we've come from and we'll only get stronger and better....might've got a few more seasons out of pep that result tonight every cloud

Frustrated, most days that was a good enough performance to beat those jammy twats, just not today.

Is it anywhere near as upsetting as getting relegated? No.

Is it really annoying? Yes.

But then watching the likes of Mills and McPointy steal a living from us was also really annoying and I managed to survive that, so I'm sure I'll be alright.

Frustrated we lost but it's fine margins in that comp.

Relieved that I now have at least 5 months break from the half half scarf football tourists that turn up on CL nights. They're a nightmare at the turnstiles, aren't there to support City, invariably in the wrong seat and you have to move them and spend the game either filming it or warbling on about it rather than getting behind the lads. I was in the North Stand tonight and there were tons of them about.

On the plus side getting knocked out at the QF stage has probably saved me about £1K in tickets/travel/beer costs so theres that.

Thank god we've already won the bugger. We'll always have Istanbul and that monkey is off our back.

Very disappointing, but if we're honest, we haven't been that good the whole season to be competing for a Treble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.