How's your mood after the RM game?

Order of importance:

1. Become the first team to win the top flight 4x in a row
2. Make sure the scum don't win anything by taking the FA Cup
3. Champions League

I am quite philosophical about it,as the extra time was being played knew Madrid were settling for penalties and we ran out of gas to grab a winner,after that it’s a lottery,and one we lost this time,we will come good again in the CL,just hope we can get the title now,six games plus a possible two FA Cup ties,still an awful lot to play for.

This topic is about your mood.. not details about the game or anything player/ ref related.

Are you still feeling POSITIVE?

I don't know if it's just me but I'm like whatever.. we'll try again next year. C'mon City! The 21 final absolutely destroyed me.. I was depressed for months till we beat Chelsea away thanks to Jesus deflected strike.

That win last year was absolutely huge and I'm not angry, I'm just like meh, shoulda converted our chances. So happy we got that monkey off our backs last year!

So how are you guys feeling???
Went into this season hoping for the best but not concerned that if we didn’t win anything it would be the end of the world.
After last season we exceeded all expectations, if this year the lads were fucked and won nothing it would be acceptable after their heroic achievements. As the season progressed I hoped we’d get the League title in the bag, it’s the one I want first and foremost every season, cups are cherry on the top.
So yes last night I came away disappointed however I’m over that now, looking forward to Saturday and with a bit of luck, something we haven’t had a lot of this year, we can still win the league or even do the double.

Who’d have thought some would be disappointed with that 10 years ago.

I feel OK, they didn’t play badly, just didn’t get the breaks. We can’t win all the time, and still unbeaten for ages (don’t count a penalty shoot out as beaten)

I am quite philosophical about it,as the extra time was being played knew Madrid were settling for penalties and we ran out of gas to grab a winner,after that it’s a lottery,and one we lost this time,we will come good again in the CL,just hope we can get the title now,six games plus a possible two FA Cup ties,still an awful lot to play for.
At least if nothing else, we have 2 games less to play now, easing the fixture problem.

Honestly, I'm not as gutted as I would have been had we not already won it.

Thought we put in a good performance and just lacked that clinical edge.

Would have loved to have done the double treble, but I'll settle for 4-in-a-row.

I feel OK, they didn’t play badly, just didn’t get the breaks. We can’t win all the time, and still unbeaten for ages (don’t count a penalty shoot out as beaten)
When we went on a 20+ win streak a few years ago, the media refused to acknowledge our penalty shootout win against Leicester as a win. So yes, last night was a draw as far as Im concerned.
If the away goal rule was still in place (like it was for Monaco and Spurs) we would be through. Sods law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.