HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Thoughts to his family and all the people who feel the loss. Personally I find it hard to respect a person that failed so hard as father but that's just me.

73 years of marriage, know the queen will feel so greatful she got to spend so many years with the man she loved. Many don't get so lucky but I'm sure she will be truly devastated.

So I'm assuming he's not entitled to a state funeral but he certainly deserves one and I'm sure after his long service his wife will grant him one
It's been covered already on here. Apparently, he didn't want a big, grand funeral.

73 years of marriage, know the queen will feel so greatful she got to spend so many years with the man she loved. Many don't get so lucky but I'm sure she will be truly devastated.

So I'm assuming he's not entitled to a state funeral but he certainly deserves one and I'm sure after his long service his wife will grant him one

He is entitled to a state funeral but always said he didn't want any fuss made

Man with 50 million pound hat living to a ripe old age shock
main-qimg-fbeb4e1a82c1fa09483d878884f21013

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.