HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

A man whose devotion to duty is to be admired and respected. He and the Queen were a decent symbol of what the UK strives to be.

Her Maj must think I've got the blood of the Plantagenets and the tudors in my veins and look what's to come: man of straw and posh Jeremy Kyle candidate!

We will indelibly lose something when the Queen goes.

It's hard to feel sorry for someone who's got to a solid 99 years of age, led a very cosseted, privileged and well heeled life, has seen and experienced most of the world, usually in great comfort and opulence. I feel for the Queen, who has lost her husband and companion of 73 years, and the family, who have lost a loved father, grandfather and great grandfather. RIP Phil the Greek, you can have no complaints, and my condolences to the Queen and her family.

It's hard to feel sorry for someone who's got to a solid 99 years of age, led a very cosseted, privileged and well heeled life, has seen and experienced most of the world, usually in great comfort and opulence. I feel for the Queen, who has lost her husband and companion of 73 years, and the family, who have lost a loved father, grandfather and great grandfather. RIP Phil the Greek, you can have no complaints, and my condolences to the Queen and her family.
There wasn't much comfort and opulence on the bridge of a destroyer during a WW2 naval engagement mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.