HTC - Activate Chat

Try a factory reset and if that doesn't work just put your no in to shut it up and then don't use it :). I love the HTC phones but when they're annoying...
Thats the thing, I have put my number in and it still won't shut up lol

Have you checked the SMS App itself to see if you can remove the link?

Failing that try a different SMS App and make sure it's set to be the default App. Perhaps that'll allow you to disable the 'Activate Chat Service' App?

Have you checked the SMS App itself to see if you can remove the link?

Failing that try a different SMS App and make sure it's set to be the default App. Perhaps that'll allow you to disable the 'Activate Chat Service' App?
It doesn't seem to be the default SMS app, nor does it interfere with sending and receiving messages.

It's just the notification won't go away nor do what it is supposed to apparently. I phoned HTC and they said that because it's branded by Vodafone that they put it on the phone. I then phoned vodafone who said they would send me a link and guide to uninstall and reinstall the phone's software (or hardware I'm not sure) only minus the chat service app but they haven't gotten back to me and I'm not holding my breath tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.