Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

The most satisfying win of the season; against the team who did not have anything other in mind than to defend for 0:0 - and I don't blame them for that. How on earth do you train to defend and play without a ball 80% of the game?
And only loosers talk about luck in football. Raheem was not randomly strolling on the pitch when the ball dropped from the Havens onto his chest.

Great to win. They shackled kdb very well. Mooy was impressive. We won without Silva and kdb firing on all cylinders. Raheem and Sane were a threat all afternoon. I thought our back four were poor in possession today. Missed Stones, big time
Mooy was my motm overall, yeah they were negative but he was all over yeah huffs didn’t exactly threaten us in attack that much but I have to say I was screaming to get another man in the wall on that fk I wonder if we let him go a bit soon but to be fair he’s not really at our level, he’d deffo get in a Top 8 squad

We have spurs after the rags so he needs to get a card on wed,just not till near the end though,pep can make a plan for the hammers without him,he is so important to us
A nice shirt pull is usually an easy yellow card.

That was a good game played by us total football 95% possession the commentator said 2nd half Sterling what a player he's become under Pep...
Was that a penalty Wenger ;-)

The less said about this Ferny the better hope Pep has a word...

tumblr_p01dg3TEJR1tf8a5ao1_400.gif
disagree....I think he stopped in his tracks to avoid serious injury

Don't tell me what I have an idea about and what I have no idea about. I know exactly how Girona played v Real Madrid. I'm just not an entitled wanker who thinks that other teams should play against us in a way that would suit us. Huddersfield were perfectly entitled to play that way and to moan about it when we have a player who is 10x better in every single position is embarrassing especially when we fucking won.

I don't understand why people don't 'get' this.

Huddersfield have one of, if not 'the' worst set of players in the Prem, who can't live with us under normal circumstances.

A point v us, would be a fantastic result for them.

Chelsea are the champions & brought on an extra midfield player in place of their striker, to try & live with us.

As for them having no counter attacks, they were 1v1 with Kompany rescuing us on one occasion first half when Otta collapsed & another occasion Delph was caught out leaving the winger with a free run, only rescuing it with his toe, for a corner. They scored from a set piece, missed a chance from another & at the end, we were knocking the ball into the corner flag, which I suppose means we should be ashamed ?

They almost got what they planned for. We were too good.

The raggish criticism of the opposition belittles what a great victory it was against a very well organised, hard working (but unfortunately, cynical) team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.