Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second string to step up for this and Boro if we win.....CL and top 4 is all that matters this season for me.
FA Cup was a great competition when I was a kid but its been turned into a complete waste ........ unless you are a non league or lower division club.

Second string to step up for this and Boro if we win.....CL and top 4 is all that matters this season for me.
FA Cup was a great competition when I was a kid but its been turned into a complete waste ........ unless you are a non league or lower division club.

Or an FA favoured club .

In delph's case, his inability to keep the ball within 10 yards of himself, causes us problems.
He's like a 10 year old playing kick and rush.

I am not a fan of his.

However I think it's lack of game time for most of them too.

A championship side containing a midfield of Navas, Delph, Fernandinho and Fernando who all played at Huddersfield feeding Nolito and Aguero who also played would beat most championship sides and would be top of the league no problem.

I think shit pitch, lack of game time and therefore lack of cohesion and understanding of each other's positions etc leads to average looking performances.

I think a similar side on our pitch with maybe either De Bruyne or Silva or Yaya in would be enough to beat them.

Couldn't disagree more. Let's try and win every game we play, no risking a demoralising or embarrassing home defeat to lower level opposition. Huddersfield are decent and if we don't respect them by playing a decent XI we could look daft.

We can't choose what trophies we win. League looking unlikely, though it's not over yet, and being honest we'd probably have to beat at least two from Bayern, Real, Atletico and PSG to win the CL, which is of course possible but the FA Cup is more realistic.

I am not a fan of his.

However I think it's lack of game time for most of them too.

A championship side containing a midfield of Navas, Delph, Fernandinho and Fernando who all played at Huddersfield feeding Nolito and Aguero who also played would beat most championship sides and would be top of the league no problem.

I think shit pitch, lack of game time and therefore lack of cohesion and understanding of each other's positions etc leads to average looking performances.

I think a similar side on our pitch with maybe either De Bruyne or Silva or Yaya in would be enough to beat them.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but he pissed me off big time, in the last game at Huddersfield.

Couldn't disagree more. Let's try and win every game we play, no risking a demoralising or embarrassing home defeat to lower level opposition. Huddersfield are decent and if we don't respect them by playing a decent XI we could look daft.

We can't choose what trophies we win. League looking unlikely, though it's not over yet, and being honest we'd probably have to beat at least two from Bayern, Real, Atletico and PSG to win the CL, which is of course possible but the FA Cup is more realistic.

Fast forward to May and we have won the FA Cup,got to the semis of CL and just missed 4th to united.
Cant even start to think what a shit summer all Blues will have in that scenario.

If we get a fixture congestion I believe that is a very real possibility.

Our reserves should be good enough.

A trophy is a trophy. 35 before I saw one so I won't take it for granted!

Fast forward to May and we have won the FA Cup,got to the semis of CL and just missed 4th to united.
Cant even start to think what a shit summer all Blues will have in that scenario.

If we get a fixture congestion I believe that is a very real possibility.

Our reserves should be good enough.
Well if the fixtures get congested we'll deal with it then. At the moment it's OK so I am sure we'll be playing a very strong side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.