Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
manc.it/2wkUiT1 #mancity
PEP: What we have to think about is winning another game when that happens we will break huge records. But the target is to play good. We are here for 10 months fighting every week to do this

PEP: I think CFA facilities are the best in the world. We have everything. The English people here have accepted us who we are so thanks to them. It’s nice to work in a place where you feel comfortable. That’s important

PEP: When you are champions you have more courage. The title belongs to us. Next season we start on zero but the signs are good. We want to improve, next season. We start again. But it’s a good sign

PEP: @YayaToure is not going to stay next season. The Brighton game, we will focus on winning and Yaya. We are going to try and win the game for him. Yaya came here at the start of the journey. Where we are now is because of what he has done. He was a key player.
Limited coverage by man city twitter

A Huddersfield supporter at work, who is going on Sunday, told me yesterday that has placed a bet on City winning 10-0. He tried to get 10-1, but couldn’t find any bet offering that.

I could never bet against City.

And one of the managers said to me, "Go easy on us Sunday, won’t you?"

I mentioned the 10-1 and he told me that he was at that game.

This morning, I asked him who he was most worried about, Sterling, Sané, Jesus...

He replied, "Where do you start? I think we’ll need help from Jesus".

A Huddersfield supporter at work, who is going on Sunday, told me yesterday that has placed a bet on City winning 10-0. He tried to get 10-1, but couldn’t find any bet offering that.

I could never bet against City.

And one of the managers said to me, "Go easy on us Sunday, won’t you?"

I mentioned the 10-1 and he told me that he was at that game.

This morning, I asked him who he was most worried about, Sterling, Sané, Jesus...

He replied, "Where do you start? I think we’ll need help from Jesus".

It must be a Huddersfield thing. My sister and her partner are Huddersfield fans. If they get relegated they'll win enough to pay for their 18/19 season tickets.

Hi guys.

what do we think the BRI lineup will look like? reckon he plays the likes of sane, sterling, dave and Jesus?

Quick question on everyones favourite subject :-)

will there be another pitch invasion? Should there be? Seen plenty saying they intend to go on again.

With the records now so close I just hope that Pep resists the urge to play Yaya, get a comfortable lead and then let him on for a cameo.
Now the Rags have slipped up we also have the record winning points margin to aim for as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.