Huddersfield v City post match

Sad that City fans come on saying they were more than a match for City. Whilst no one is going to rave about that City performance, City were the better team.
100% this. When we don't win some of the post match comments on this forum are more like the very negative outside attacks we scream agenda about.

Sad that City fans come on saying they were more than a match for City. Whilst no one is going to rave about that City performance, City were the better team.

stating simple facts is considered irrelevant on this forum , you should know better the post match forums are negativity heaven , consider yourself warned :)

BBC in pep slating shocker. Apparently his voice has changed and he's not a tanned. Total twats

Kev looked off the pace when he came on, that was the worse game I have seen Navas play, and Bravo is on par with my mum as a keeper.

But we are still in the hat, that game had banana skin wrote all over it ( Not least because of the Altringcham ref ) so I will take a replay at our place as a good result for how we played.

BBC in pep slating shocker. Apparently his voice has changed and he's not a tanned. Total twats
That twat Jason Mohammad has a real problem with Pep. Pep was very polite and courteous in that interview.

BBC bellends.

Kev looked off the pace when he came on, that was the worse game I have seen Navas play, and Bravo is on par with my mum as a keeper.

But we are still in the hat, that game had banana skin wrote all over it ( Not least because of the Altringcham ref ) so I will take a replay at our place as a good result for how we played.

What did Bravo do wrong? Some saves and his kicking is excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.