Hughes on Sky Sports 1

Hughes looked like he'd been for a swim in the Thames in that suit.Of course he's going to be diplomatic and not slag us,thats part of the deal when we sacked him and gave him a reputed £6million.

unsworthblue said:
Hughes looked like he'd been for a swim in the Thames in that suit.Of course he's going to be diplomatic and not slag us,thats part of the deal when we sacked him and gave him a reputed £6million.

Pic?

bavariancityfan said:
unsworthblue said:

Pic?
pic of the suit or a pic of the shiek handing over the cash?

Re: Hughes

scorer said:
grim up north said:
excellent as pundit very dignified

I was pleasantly surprised by the way he performed as a pundit today.

I never really liked it when he was being interviewed as City manager, I never thought he did well, but today he did very well.

You never really liked him being interviewed as City manager but what do you think of Bobby "very well" Mancini? I think he should have been a politician, he never says anything of note!

at half time they announced that a former chelsea player and someone who had been on the coaching staff at city was coming out and i thought it was going to be him but i remembered he was in for sky so it couldn't be and it turned out to be peter bonetti

Re: Hughes

Feed the Elk said:
scorer said:
I was pleasantly surprised by the way he performed as a pundit today.

I never really liked it when he was being interviewed as City manager, I never thought he did well, but today he did very well.

You never really liked him being interviewed as City manager but what do you think of Bobby "very well" Mancini? I think he should have been a politician, he never says anything of note!

Disagree totally. Mancini today said we played better at Stoke than we did today and we should not have lost that game.

Not bad for an Italian who has a limited command of the english language.

Mark Hughes is a real gentleman.

He is still young, and will become one of the games best managers in a few years...

Imo, he was too weak in his dealings with Robinho....Should learn a few lessons from Fergie..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.