Hull away

We got more tickets for Leicester than say Burnley or Hull. About 800 more.

Plus xmas do's, shopping, money etc. get in the way.
Plus maybe there are less club hangers-on who probably get free tickets from the club (and probably a +1 n'all) going to Leicester so they can do their Christmas shopping.

Trying to remember the social club in Brough that city coaches went to last time we played there.
I dont mean the walton st club near the ground.
It was off the A63 i think, a few miles from ground - does anyone know whether it was the Blackburn Leisure Sports & Social Club???

Trying to remember the social club in Brough that city coaches went to last time we played there.
I dont mean the walton st club near the ground.
It was off the A63 i think, a few miles from ground - does anyone know whether it was the Blackburn Leisure Sports & Social Club???
Yep it will be. My 9 year old plays there. Follow signs for Elloughton or Brough as you say. HU15 1BB.

Yep it will be. My 9 year old plays there. Follow signs for Elloughton or Brough as you say. HU15 1BB.

Blackburn Leisure Social Club,
Prescott Avenue,
Brough,
Hull
HU15 1BB
Tel: 01482 667353

just spoke to them and they are open - told 1 coach already booked in.
we will probably head there

Prescott Avenue,
Brough,
Hull
HU15 1BB

That's not the club with two terraced houses knocked together is it? Got ansurprise visiting one Sunday afternoon years ago and the place was rocking to Sweet Caroline.

Prescott Avenue,
Brough,
Hull
HU15 1BB

this was belting the last time we played hull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.