Hull away

Is it possible to ger ANYWHERE else mixed up with Goole ?
It may not be the end of the world,but you can see it clearly in the distance.
Full of dirty Leeds inbreds.....drive on.

And a few rags including a lad I know who used to captain the school football team and bullied Paul Robinson (England goalie) into saying he was ill so his mate Barny could play in goals.

Have always driven to Hull previously but coming via coach this time. Does anybody know If the away coaches park right at the ground like at City or a bit of a walk away? Only asking as I snapped my Achilles on Sunday evening and am in a Stormtrooper boot and on crutches. Small walks are ok but don't want to be traipsing for miles from the coach to the ground.

If anyone is stopping off in Goole - there is a Witherspoon s and another boozer opposite called the jailhouse both sell cheap beer and another half a dozen pubs within a minutes walk of those two

Now now Tim a tad harsh on Goole , it maybe a shit hole - but there aren't many rags here ;)

Sorry mate. The rag I know - Steve - moved to Leeds a long time ago. I quite liked it in Goole on my only trip. Singing Neil Diamond on a Sunday afternoon and cheep cider was right up my street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.