Hunting ?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmnLRVWgnXU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmnLRVWgnXU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Matty said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I have been on several fox hunts in cheshire and hope to get more involved now I have moved, its a great laugh and a really nice atmosphere.

fishing_man.jpg

Incorrect Matthew, this is me outside 'The Dog' in over Peover in Jan 09. It's on my facebook in the album 'Innit 4am'.

Thanks.

29gl9ug.jpg

henrythedogcity said:
Rats and animals that you shoot to eat ok ish...................i love sitting in the garden watching geese fly over head ....why anyone would want to blast them out of the sky i dont know.

because the damage they do to crops is unbeliveable u should see 5/600 of them polish off a field of spuds ???

Up 'ere in th'Arctic north, it's all about hunting, shooting and fishing. Salmon right from the fjord, buckets full of berries, and hunting of elk and grouse. The reindeer roam wild, herded up for slaughter in the autumn by their owners. I think as long as there's food in the shops, we don't need to go out and hunt.

However, I'm not adverse to folk keeping control of the elk population. An elk is a huge beast, particularly when it jumps out of the trees, straight in front of your moving vehicle. Not many drivers or passengers (*) survive hitting an elk, as the animal goes right through the front window, no weight spared. Not so much like hitting a brick wall, more like the brick wall turning up in your face.

* The elk doesn't usually survive, either, but it's not an effective way of culling them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.