I am so depressed

Boney

Why am I so shallow

I am not depressed about the Tsunami in Japan or the plight of the libyan people. Global warming and the depletion the rain forest hardly cause me to bat an eyelid. The fact that people in the third world are suffering from either malnutrition or disease and those that aren't are probably being exploited hardly causes me to lose any sleep. I am up to my eyeballs in debt and I have been told I will not have a pay increase for at least the next two years whilst facing the distinct possibility of redundancy, no worries.

Why is it that when City lose I feel shit for days, I cannot even bring myself to watch any other football, especially Match of the Day. Now all I worry about is that fact that we might not finish in the top four, nothing else seems important.

Is it just me?

I was so happy when Spurs dropped points. This cancelled it a little bit.

I think we finish 4th...but im depressed because i want guarantees. And there is none yet.

And boring Mancini tactics.

Boney said:
Why am I so shallow

I am not depressed about the Tsunami in Japan or the plight of the libyan people. Global warming and the depletion the rain forest hardly cause me to bat an eyelid. The fact that people in the third world are suffering from either malnutrition or disease and those that aren't are probably being exploited hardly causes me to lose any sleep. I am up to my eyeballs in debt and I have been told I will not have a pay increase for at least the next two years whilst facing the distinct possibility of redundancy, no worries.

as far as ur 1st paragraph goes the only answer is that u are obviously a ****.

Why is it that when City lose I feel shit for days, I cannot even bring myself to watch any other football, especially Match of the Day. Now all I worry about is that fact that we might not finish in the top four, nothing else seems important.

Is it just me?

City are the only glimmer of hope that a lot of people have to lift them from the stresses of life. We are supposed to be able to forget our lives and lose ourselves in the excitement and drama of each game, to look forward with anticipation and to dream. However speaking for myself, I have no anticipation or dreams left this season. Our style of play is not suited to the premiership, end of story. setting out not to lose will not win titles or cups. Pease Mr mancini for the sake of all our sanities let the players loose and let us all dream once more.

Yeah, I'm depressed as well. We're in our first FA Cup semi Final for 30 years with a big day out at Wembley planned, we're in the top 4 and it"s nearly the end of March - fucking depressing.

I only get depressed when we lose games we should have won and today it was pretty much nailed on that we wouldn't get anything from the game.

I don't expect to win the semi final. When you have supported City for as long as I have, you expect the worst.

City let you down but you just get on with it and look forward to the next game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.