I give up

flyer

I've not read the full story because I knew how helpless it would make me feel, but in a few papers on Saturday there's a story about a donkey being set on fire by utter cunts who apparently had nothing better to do.

I didn't read any of the reports because I don't think I could handle the detail so I might have got this wrong, but in reality,it's probably as bad as it seems.

We have a rescue cat from the RDPCA and the little fellah only has three legs, they think he was run over. He is a brilliant cat, bit moody when he wants and a bit loving when he's hungry. But the lads lucky because he's ended up with us and he'll have the best life we can give him.

But these twats who have hurt this donkey drive me well over my level of fair play. There is no level of re-education or alignment to bring them even close to living in my world and I would gladly be first in line to administer even greater pain and suffering to them than they have to this animal.

How many levels of sub-human am I supposed to tolerate before we all eradicate these cunts in the most reflective of ways that they themselves administered to a poor animal

As awful as that is mate I’d avise you not to read about about what’s happening in Afghanistan, or the fires in Greece, or this crazy new virus called coronavirus which is pretty heavily impacting the world. But yes, the world is full of cunts.

Humans are fucking horrible mate, whether it be Bull fighting, dog fighting, even those poor little donkeys carrying fat tourists up steep hills in Greece in 33c heat.
Humans are just horrible to animals.
I won't go near a zoo, circus or anything where humans make money out of animals.

I've always admired the way Paul McCartney helps animals with his money.

Last edited:
Humans are fucking horrible mate, whether it be Bull fighting, dog fighting, even those poor little donkeys carrying fat tourists up steep hills in Greece in 33c heat.
Humans are just horrible to animals.
I won't go near a zoo or anything where humans make money out of animals.

I've always admired the way Paul McCartney helps animals with his money.

Some zoos do a lot of conservation work and care for animals properly. Chester Zoo for example is a charity and do a lot of good work.

In general I agree with you though.

I've not read the full story because I knew how helpless it would make me feel, but in a few papers on Saturday there's a story about a donkey being set on fire by utter cunts who apparently had nothing better to do.

I didn't read any of the reports because I don't think I could handle the detail so I might have got this wrong, but in reality,it's probably as bad as it seems.

We have a rescue cat from the RDPCA and the little fellah only has three legs, they think he was run over. He is a brilliant cat, bit moody when he wants and a bit loving when he's hungry. But the lads lucky because he's ended up with us and he'll have the best life we can give him.

But these twats who have hurt this donkey drive me well over my level of fair play. There is no level of re-education or alignment to bring them even close to living in my world and I would gladly be first in line to administer even greater pain and suffering to them than they have to this animal.

How many levels of sub-human am I supposed to tolerate before we all eradicate these cunts in the most reflective of ways that they themselves administered to a poor animal
In a world of 6.5 billion inhabitants there's going to be a percentage of twats, it's inevitable. My advice as a FOC is don't take it personally, most people have enough to deal with, family and friends, you can't take others to heart, if you do you will not live your life. You can feel, empathise, help, but don't lump it all on your shoulders, take it easy, I salute you for your attitude BTW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.