I Love Craig Bellamy...

I'm actually going to say it. On this form.
Craig Bellamy = World Class Player.

One of the best players in the league at the moment, let's hope he keeps on going.

I thought Bellamy looked tired tonight. Dont get me wrong he has been superb for us since he signed, but tonight i think he was one of our worse players. Gave the ball away to often whether it was his touch or a pass.

|To be fair, alot of our players didn't turn up tonight, but i said before the game i'd be happy with a point and happy i am.

2 years ago we'd have crumbled after that first had gone in. We're showing signs of developing into a very good team.

Where's Moomba....;- )

Seriously though - Bellamy is undroppable at the moment.

If Bellamy was English.........

Bellers has been our outstanding player so far, he nevers gives up, scores so on and so on we all know what hes like. Would be interesting if he was english, would he be considered good enough for our england squad given the lack of 'top' forwards?? Just a thought?

anyone think!

that bellers could be one of the best bits of buisness hughes has done thus far..his work ethic and commitment to our game is just unbeliveable..i cannot think of a city player thats showed this much commitment and drive for a very very long time..i really hope mr robiniho is taking note s of whats needed to become a true city player,nothing less than 100% home or away, winning or loseing..if bellers carries on with this ethic and drive i honestly think he will go down as city legend

Re: anyone think!

dr mcfc is mine said:
that bellers could be one of the best bits of buisness hughes has done thus far..his work ethic and commitment to our game is just unbeliveable..i cannot think of a city player thats showed this much commitment and drive for a very very long time..i really hope mr robiniho is taking note s of whats needed to become a true city player,nothing less than 100% home or away, winning or loseing..if bellers carries on with this ethic and drive i honestly think he will go down as city legend

Best players this season for me are Bellamy and Vermalen (sp) for Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.