I Love Craig Bellamy...

Gotta say I was one of those that was disappointed when we signed him, but now I've seen him play, the goals he scores and the desire he shows in every game he plays in. He is fast becoming one on my favorite city players..
No forget that.... I love them all :)

I was more than disappointed when we signed him - I was truly pissed off. After all the speculation around the likes of Kaka etc, I thought it showed a distinct lack of ambition as a signing. Never been more wrong in my life !!!

If he can stay reasonably injury free he'll end up as one of our all time favourites. He's got all the qualities we loved in Dickov, passion heart etc with one important difference - he's fecking quality !

Knew he was better quality than people gave credit but I had serious doubts about his temper. Now having seen him without that fire he wouldn't be half the player he is injury free he is so dangerous long may it continue....though my mrs keeps going on about how cute his bum is and it does my fooking head in!!!!

Martin Laursen on Football Focus today.
He was asked which forward gave him most trouble, Torres, Rooney?

His answer was...BELLAMY.

What a signing Mr Hughes.

Been very very pleasently surprised by him.

By now my money would have been on him causing chaos off the pitch rather than on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.