Ibrahimovic and Mings banned for 3 and 5 games respectively.

I reckon Mings got a more severe punishment for the sole reason that if he hadn't stamped on Big Nose they could have swept the whole thing under the carpet, as they usually do when the rags are involved.

That will almost certainly be the truth.

Its an utter disgrace the way Mings has been dealt with and Bournemouth are rightly fucked off by the unfairness of it all.

I reckon Mings got a more severe punishment for the sole reason that if he hadn't stamped on Big Nose they could have swept the whole thing under the carpet, as they usually do when the rags are involved.

The FA are obviously pissed off that they have had to effect a punishment on the Rags.

Shithouse of an organisation.

It panders to the rag fans as well to stop them getting upset at Ibrahimovic being banned. He's been banned for 3 games, but at least the FA are acknowledging how hard done to the poor rags are by giving Mings a longer ban

I am absolutely sure that if the Rag prick had made contact with his intended stamp on Mings and it had ended there he would have avoided any sanction.

He committed three clear and intentional offences of violent conduct (the judo throw, the stamp and the elbow) yet Mings received a longer ban for one that may not have been deliberate.

More irrefutable evidence of bias towards the FA's sweethearts.

No the FA stated at the very beginning that they didn't think three games would be enough for Mings.

I still can't quite believe how the Judo throw has been brushed under the carpet.

Really ? With an organisation like the Rag loving FA, anything is possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.