iconic shirt number

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by blackpoolblueboys, 13 Nov 2017 at 8:13 PM.

1. blackpoolblueboys

blackpoolblueboys

Rags make a big deal about the number 7 shirt,what about our number 10's.sergio,Hartford,young and others.

2. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Was always 8 for the King.

Now i suppose you could have 21.42.10 etc

3. flook

flook

been a blue a long long time as Im quite old now, and struggle to bring to mind a consistent run of City greats in the same numbered shirt. Iconic players for me are Colin Bell (8) Dave Watson (5 I think?) Kinki (cant remember, was he a 10?) Zabba (but he's internally iconic, not recognised by other club supporters, and I think he had more than 1 number in his time here) and so it goes.....Guess what I'm saying in a roundabout sort of way is....no, sorry

Besides, we have always been more about the team than about single glory hunting twats

4. moon

moon

Suppose Sergio a bit split as his iconic goal
    Was in the number 16 shirt

5. NZBlue

NZBlue

Our iconic shirt is the one with the club crest on the front. End of story as far as I'm concerned

6. Leto

Leto

Yeah the rag number 7 has been worn by such club legends as Depay, Valencia and Di Maria. Also, when the number 11 that was worn by the STD petri dish was passed on, they made this hilarious announcement like it was big news:

[​IMG]

Haha, that turned out well.

7. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
  8. Gaz1105

Gaz1105

I’d rather us not have one, fucks me off hearing about the pressure of the famous number 7 shirt and United and Liverpool or the iconic Newcastle number 9, them days have gone with the squad numbers etc

9. foggy1974

foggy1974

production operative
    45 for me
    When my lad was in primary school he made me a key fob and tried spelling Balotelli.

10. Barcon

Barcon