IF City were to get relegated

Currently my health prevents me from going to the Etihad, but If we were relegated to the Lancashire league, I would go to the first match even if it killed me—which it probably would. I was infected with the City bug over 65 years ago, still got it.
C’mon City.
Yep I'm in the same boat, failing health has meant I haven't been on City since before Covid and maybe a few years before covid. Getting old and ill is shit but like your good self I'd drag myself to a first lower league match.

Yep I'm in the same boat, failing health has meant I haven't been on City since before Covid and maybe a few years before covid. Getting old and ill is shit but like your good self I'd drag myself to a first lower league match.
It would take me at least two days as I can only stay upright for an hour or two. Old age is wonderful, ha ha. My first granddaughter was born last week, so plenty of joy left.

What will be will be, but we'll still support the lads whoever is wearing the blue shirt. Worst case will be a big points deduction and possible relegation to the championship. Still positive we'll be cleared anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.